Author Topic: Leaks-node issue after update  (Read 3029 times)

Hello everyone,

i think there´s a problem with the leaks node, or maybe i´m doing something wrong, but as i updated the substance designer from the previous version to 4.3.1, the leaks node seems corrupted. I loaded the same substance as before, and the result is the following:

The leaks are not more than lines, i think it could have to do something with the samples... the adjustments are still the same, nothing changed.

I hope you can help me solving this problem. The "old_leaks.png" shows the state before, and the "new_leaks.png" after the update.

Thank you and please continue to develope this awesome piece of software.

Hello everyone,

i think there´s a problem with the leaks node, or maybe i´m doing something wrong, but as i updated the substance designer from the previous version to 4.3.1, the leaks node seems corrupted. I loaded the same substance as before, and the result is the following:

The leaks are not more than lines, i think it could have to do something with the samples... the adjustments are still the same, nothing changed.

I hope you can help me solving this problem. The "old_leaks.png" shows the state before, and the "new_leaks.png" after the update.

Thank you and please continue to develope this awesome piece of software.

Hello,

I am taking a look at the issue. Just to be sure, on the Leaks node, is the Length set to a value greater than 0?

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yes, the Length is at 0.88, but it doesn´t matter which value is set. I tried different ones and nothing changed except the position of the "lines".

I have just determined, that if I load the old sbs-file, the node does everything right. But if I copy it (what I did, just for restructuring the graph in a new one), or create a new one with exactly the same settings and inputs, the issue comes up.
Last Edit: June 13, 2014, 06:09:48 pm

I am on 4.4.1 and this is still an issue. 

I am on 4.4.1 and this is still an issue.

Hello,

This is looking like a bug with the leaks node. I will log this issue and report back with a fix.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja