Author Topic: Substance Designer no longer part of Substance Live  (Read 1854 times)

I used to be  able to use Substance Designer a few months ago with the Substance live subscription and now it says I no longer have a valid key, I am still subscribed to Substance Live.

Same with me

First time on the forums and this is exactly why I am here. Is this a bug?

Hi,

There was a small delay (sorry for this), but it should now be all good :)

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Greetings...

When I try activate my license for Designer 6.0.4, I also get a message that I have no valid license. My account shows active and paid through July 15. My license for Painter 2.0.3 works (yes, I know it is an older version).

I am not ready to upgrade to the 2017.1 version yet as I am in the middle of a project.

Cheers,

Michael
Last Edit: June 30, 2017, 04:48:22 am

Hi,

You should now be able to activate it.

Cheers,

Thank you SO MUCH for the fix and the FAST response.

All good now. I was able to validate the license.

Cheers,

Michael

I'm having this very issue now, My substance designer is stating I'm on a trial version. smh I'm going to complete my project, but is there a fix?

Signed HELP! :-\

Hi,

There is no bug, and thus no fix to do :)
You should just make sure you are using the right version of Substance Designer, depending on your license.

Cheers,

My team and I just experienced this again after the most recent round of billing. Will I have to pull down and send them their licenses every month from now on, or was there just another billing hiccup?

Thanks.

My team and I just experienced this again after the most recent round of billing. Will I have to pull down and send them their licenses every month from now on, or was there just another billing hiccup?

Thanks.
Hey could you send an email about this? contact@allegorithmic.com

Thanks.

Hi,

If you are under a subscription, you indeed need to activate the software every month,  after each payment.
We are going to improve this in the coming months, but for the moment it's the only way to do. You should log on your team's computer with the login/password directly, so they can access the license by themselves every month.

Cheers,