Author Topic: I can't change the material properties  (Read 1273 times)

Hi there
          When i use sbsar file in unity5.6 from substance source i can't change the material properties.. pls help me i mention particular propeties in below image

thanks
Absathish

Can you upload the SBAR? I just tested one of my own SBARs in Unity 5.6, and the problem doesn't replicate for me. If you'll upload your SBAR, I'll test it in my sandbox project.

One possible difference, although I doubt this is the issue, is that I'm using the standard shader with metallic/roughness parameters, whereas you're using specular setup.

Hey thanks for your reply i will try with standard shader with metalic roughness. Anyway i will upload my sbsar here pls test with your project

Thanks
Absathish

Hey thanks for your reply i will try with standard shader with metalic roughness. Anyway i will upload my sbsar here pls test with your project

Thanks
Absathish

Hi Absathish,

I checked the sbsar file in Unity and was able to change the rendering mode to Transparent. I am also using the Standard Shader. The Substance Plugin uses the Standard Shader by default.

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hey wes I need to ask u something if i replace any map in the above sbsar material in unity with in second it will change as default map my custom map will not be applied can u pls tell me why this was happened?

Thanks
Absathish