Author Topic: So where is my pervious funds?  (Read 1695 times)

I thought that I understood the current pricing setup. But I was not aware of the payments that I was making would just vanish and would not even get credit for them. Now I'm at 0 Consecutive payments for the 24 payments that i paid in. Is this correct? Or am I missing something.

Your payments have been converted to "consecutive months". This means if you have been paying for 24 months already, you can request a definitive license at any time without waiting for the 12 consecutive months like newcomers to Live have to.

But please note that if you get a definitive license and stop your Live payments, you will not get further updates.

You will find more information here: https://www.allegorithmic.com/faq-substance

According to https://www.allegorithmic.com/faq-substance we should wait until 30th before we go crazy :) I'm at 1 which isn't correct either, but let's give em 9 more days :)

What happened to the "accumulated payments" I had previously with Substance Live?
Since June 20 the accumulated payments are not available anymore in Substance. The accumulated payments were transformed into months when calculating the 12 consecutive months if you want to get a perpetual license.
Please note the migration may last up to June 30. Please contact us after June 30 if you don't see your accumulated payments converted into "consecutive transactions" on your account.
If you had some accumulated payments, please contact us so that we can add them to your new subscription.

Oh okay... Thanks a lot for the information. I will try to refrain from going crazy till then :) but no promises.

No need to go crazy: I just had a look at your account and it's now there : 24 consecutive months.

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Thank you for the update Nicolas. It is good to know that it is there if I ever need to use it.

Me go crazy  :o never..  that's just viscous rumors... ;D

Thanks

And if you have any questions regarding your account: please contact us at contact@allegorithmic.com

It's the best way when it comes to personal information about your account :)
Director of Product Management & COO

Okay i will.

Thanks again for all the help.

So every year the licensing changes and I get confused.  How do I keep my steam version up to date?

-Vic

We will announce more details from Steam in the coming months, but for now, you don't have to do anything, your Steam version will get the same updates as the standalone version until the end of September.

:) :) :) :) :) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Oh okay... Thanks a lot for the information. I will try to refrain from going crazy till then :) but no promises. :D :D :D

I thought that I understood the current pricing setup.

gclub