Author Topic: Crash on Loading of Graph  (Read 2138 times)

Hey there I reported this yesterday(using the widget) and have not had a reply back so I decided to post a report of it here for everyone to see.

Description of Problem: I was working on a graph for a game object and suddenly whenever I open the sbs file 20 seconds into loading it crashes SD. I'd also had this problem once before, and had to remake my substance. As a game developer I can't keep getting these setbacks and would appreciate a response from anyone willing to help sort this out.

I have also attached my sbs and SD Log file.

Here are my specs:(and before someone mentions, my pc is oldish, yet it has run SD fine before, I don't think it's my PC.)

OS Name   Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version   6.0.6002 Service Pack 2 Build 6002
System Type   X86-based PC
Processor   Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU     E8400  @ 3.00GHz, 3003 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date   American Megatrends Inc. 1611, 26/11/2008
Installed Physical Memory (RAM)   4.00 GB
Total Physical Memory   3.25 GB

Me too. I have to open new substance then import sbs in the graph and it will okay. Long time loading...

Or open crashed substance 4 time and it is working! Happen to me twice by accident

Hi,

We will have a look at it.

Cheers,
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Hi,

Some dependancies are missing in the substance. Can you chose "Export with dependancies" and send it back please?

Thanks!
Nicolas
Head of Product Management

Sure thing Nicolas, here is the sbs with the dependencies. by the way SD decided to suddenly work again and I have not touched the file since posting this topic.

Anyway I would love to see this bug get squashed. I think I can speak for everyone here in saying stability is number one, and this program is awesome, let's make it even more awesome together.   :)