Author Topic: Substance Plugin 4.15.0.23 Released  (Read 12241 times)

Hey ruyi,

Talked to Dan about it and he said we currently have a ticket in for exposing substance graph instance and other substance classes containing blueprints to the C++ API. He says this should actually be a fairly quick change on our part.  :)

And as for the callback, there is. The call backs are handled through the Substance Callback class. These callbacks handle storing the results for the plugin update to grab and apply.

SubstanceCallbacks.h
SubstanceCallbacks.cpp
SubstanceCoreHelpers.cpp - Tick()

can't wait for next hotfix.

if some substance image input is used by any instance, and change any property of the image input, or reimport, then crash
if some the property of image input of any instance is null, the above operation will cause crash.
see the attached image.
FROM CCP GAMES

Hello,
I'm trying to run substance in Git version of UE4 but i got this error when i running my project,
I could compile the plugin in both MyProject/Plugins/Substance and also GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins\Substance
but for both way i got this error :

Thanks in advance

Hello,
I'm trying to run substance in Git version of UE4 but i got this error when i running my project,
I could compile the plugin in both MyProject/Plugins/Substance and also GitHub\UnrealEngine\Engine\Plugins\Substance
but for both way i got this error :

Thanks in advance

Hello Vahid67,
The location of the plugin has changed.
The new path is either one of the following:
<Project Dir>/Plugins/Runtime/Substance
<Engine Dir>/Plugins/Runtime/Substance

Cheers!
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com

Hi Dan/Keston,

I'd like to confirm both my issues are now resolved using the latest Substance 4.16.0.24 plugin with Unreal Engine 4.16.0, I'm now able to save "Substance Graph Instance" files and change the Output Size of all textures without the editor crashing to desktop on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64):

Many thanks again!

Hi Dan/Keston,

I'd like to confirm both my issues are now resolved using the latest Substance 4.16.0.24 plugin with Unreal Engine 4.16.0, I'm now able to save "Substance Graph Instance" files and change the Output Size of all textures without the editor crashing to desktop on Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS x64):

Many thanks again!

Happy to help! Thank you for bringing these issues to our attention!
Cheers!  ;D
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com