Author Topic: Watermark on Bitmaptomaterial 3.1  (Read 3844 times)

I havent played with this software that mutch but today i took it for a spin. it is really useful but i am annoyed. When i export my textures there are watermarks all over even though i  have the indie version. why is that?I cant find any plae where i can install the license.

Hi, may I ask what application are you using? Are you using the B2M standalone or are you using it inside another application such as UE4 or Substance Designer?

Regards
Joel B.

I am using the stand alone version.

B2M stand alone is essential just substance player that automatically loads the Archive file for B2M3, it might be that it is loading the demo or lite archive instead, try going to file open and making sure it is loading the Bitmap2Material_3-1 Archive file, which if you used the default installed, goes to C:\Program Files\Allegorithmic\Bitmap2Material\3\data.

I will boot it up later today as I have just had to re install it myself and I will do some testing for you.

Regards
Joel B

Hi,

Be sure to download the B2M installer from your "account" (on our website) and not from the "Download" section (where it is the demo version). I guess we have to make it more explicit, but it you look at the installer name it's a "trial" version :)
Lead technical artist
gaetan.lassagne@allegorithmic.com

I have done as you said and downloaded it from my profilepage and now its says "trial".

I have done as you said and downloaded it from my profilepage and now its says "trial".

Hi,

You downloaded the version from your allegorithmic account?

Cheers,
wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yes you are correct. Maybe i missed something?

Yes you are correct. Maybe i missed something?

Hi,

When you have a B2M License, the only version available in your account is the non-watermarked version. I'm sorry for the confusion, but just want to be sure. Are you logging into allegorithmic account and then going to licenses?

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja