Author Topic: Can't go above 2k  (Read 2954 times)

On 10.2v2 running 2.3.0-build262, even after switching to GPU I can't go above 2k? What am I missing?

On 10.2v2 running 2.3.0-build262, even after switching to GPU I can't go above 2k? What am I missing?

Hi,

This is a bug we fixed. We are uploading new versions for modo 10 and 11 to our official downloads page. The links will go live tomorrow. In the meantime, I attached the updates here.

Cheers,
Wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi,

This is a bug we fixed. We are uploading new versions for modo 10 and 11 to our official downloads page. The links will go live tomorrow. In the meantime, I attached the updates here.

Cheers,
Wes

Thanks Wes. Is there any difference between the mac and pc versions other than the installers? In other words, can I share  the same config folder in a cross-platform environment?

Hi,

Cheers,
Wes

Thanks Wes. Is there any difference between the mac and pc versions other than the installers? In other words, can I share  the same config folder in a cross-platform environment?

There isn't an difference in the configs for mac and PC. You should be able to share these in your cross-platform environment. Please let me know if you have any trouble.

Cheers,
wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja