Author Topic: Batch Tools and the Auto Levels node  (Read 1410 times)

For some reason, when I process a graph containing an Auto Levels node using the Batch Tools, the quality parameter of the Auto Levels node is always set to Low, regardless of how it is set in the graph, causing lots of banding on my heightmaps etc. I've solved this locally by making a custom Auto Levels node that has the low quality functionality removed, but thought it was worth mentioning here regardless.

Thanks for mentioning: I'll share this with the QA team.

On a similar note, when I open a graph containing an Auto Levels node, it has a warning saying the Quality parameter's function has some errors. When I try to investigate, I am unable to even access the Quality parameter--I had to open a reference to find out that it's "visible if" statement is just "false". So, it's basically locked at Low.

I'm not even sure how you would access this parameter to set it to High.
David Roberson
Freelance 2D|3D Artist

Auburn CA, United States of America
davidbryanroberson.artstation.com

On a similar note, when I open a graph containing an Auto Levels node, it has a warning saying the Quality parameter's function has some errors. When I try to investigate, I am unable to even access the Quality parameter--I had to open a reference to find out that it's "visible if" statement is just "false". So, it's basically locked at Low.

I'm not even sure how you would access this parameter to set it to High.

Does not seem to be related: do you mind creating a dedicted thread please?
Thanks!

I think it's also irrelevant since the Auto Levels node got an update at some point and the optimised version no longer has the quality parameter.

Sorry about the cross-talk. I blurted that out while I was in the nearest thing to the topic I was searching for. I think I did that again somewhere else today, so I'll move on to creating a new thread a bit more directly next time.
 :P
David Roberson
Freelance 2D|3D Artist

Auburn CA, United States of America
davidbryanroberson.artstation.com