Author Topic: uv border or some thing like that  (Read 460 times)

Hi, I'm still a begginer with designer and as you can see on the picture I'm "trying" to do my own texture in designer and already thinking how to use it in painter.And I'm actually working on a square (YELLOW) in designer and it will be on a wings in painter .But I'm not sure of the defintitve 3D shape (YELLOW) .
Is there a way to say to painter ,for exemple ,use the uv border anything else to put the square .
I don't know if you follow my mind... :)
Last Edit: December 16, 2020, 01:00:55 am