Author Topic: Normal issue in substance painter  (Read 1383 times)

Hey guys ,

i made a new material in substance designer, and imported it in painter for adding extra detail to my model. but the the normal is not appearing in substance painter , i enabled the openGL . and i tried importing  sbsr material in unreal engine, its  coming perfect. i attached the images for detail . i got stuck with this issue, this is my first attempt in designer.

Thank you in advance...!!

Hey guys ,

i made a new material in substance designer, and imported it in painter for adding extra detail to my model. but the the normal is not appearing in substance painter , i enabled the openGL . and i tried importing  sbsr material in unreal engine, its  coming perfect. i attached the images for detail . i got stuck with this issue, this is my first attempt in designer.

Thank you in advance...!!

Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay in response. I received your PM. I'm currently traveling back home from GDC and I will be able to take a look at these files ASAP. Can you please send me the sbs file? You can post it here or in a PM if you don't want to share the file.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hey Wes,

Thank you for your reply, this issue got fixed, it was some bug i think, i recreated the painter file, and it seems fine....

Thank you..
Jose