Author Topic: TEXT Node: Sbsar exposed into unity, not possible actually or misunderstood ?  (Read 1423 times)

Hello, I' done a little test creating a blend node and 2 coors to see a text inside unity. The Alpha of the Blend node is define by the new TEXT Node from Substance Des 6.
But it seems that Unity 5.5.0 can't read it correctly. i can open the asset into unity.

Does i've made a mistake or does it's nort implemented now ?

In the Graph InputParameters, i've add a new String variable as a Text to change the text inside unity. And define the same input Identifier inside the Text Node.

Hello, I' done a little test creating a blend node and 2 coors to see a text inside unity. The Alpha of the Blend node is define by the new TEXT Node from Substance Des 6.
But it seems that Unity 5.5.0 can't read it correctly. i can open the asset into unity.

Does i've made a mistake or does it's nort implemented now ?

In the Graph InputParameters, i've add a new String variable as a Text to change the text inside unity. And define the same input Identifier inside the Text Node.

Hi,

We need to update the Unity plugin to support the substance 6 engine. We are working on that now. The text node and other SD6 features will not work in Unity until we have updated the engine. We are working to get that done ASAP.

Cheers,
wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja