Warning: filesize(): stat failed for /var/www/html/cache/data_b3d9e87568fea535c0e7d85b33710dd7-SMF-modSettings.php in /var/www/html/Sources/Load.php on line 2808
Substance Painter using my 'lightMap' uv set instead of my main uv set.

Author Topic: Substance Painter using my 'lightMap' uv set instead of my main uv set.  (Read 2380 times)

Hiya, Allegorthmic community!

When I open my mesh in Substance Painter 2, it doesn't seem to recognize that I have 2 different texture sets. I use the first texture set as my main UV layout that is used for all maps except lighting, then the second set is to give absolutely every UV shell its own space so that lighting can be correct for Unreal Engine. However, Substance Painter is giving me a nasty crick in the neck because it is texturing on top of the 'lightMap' uv set. I know this has probably been discussed before, but I can't find the solution via google, so apologizes in advance.
Last Edit: December 17, 2016, 10:31:39 am

Okay well I found out how to do it. In Maya, I just have to reselect the main UV set's in the UV editor and export it out. It's a pain though when you have over 50 objects. Though I suppose there's no actual solution to it inside Substance Painter.