Author Topic: Alphas and brush size settings (they are really small)  (Read 2484 times)

Hi there community.

Been following a tutorial by Michael Pavlovich and when it comes to the alpha stamping part I think i am doing something wrong (or there is a setting somewhere that is wrong). My brush size is quite big but the actual alpha is coming out tiny. I've enclosed a picture so you can see what is going on.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

I've had this happening sometimes, i'm not sure if it's some settings somewhere that i accidentally changed, but usually the problem is fixed by restarting painter. :)

Yes i tried restarting but it didn't work. I'm still getting the same issues. I think i have narrowed it down to the pressure sensitivity and my wacom tablet. When i push very hard on the table it comes up with the right size (but lots of them). Is it possible to be changed?

Pressure can be enabled/disabled at the far right of the size/flow parameters in the property window.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

sorry for the delay have been on holiday - turning off pen pressure worked. Stamps and alphas now behave as expected.

Slight necro on this thread but thought I'd mention that I had this problem too and it was driving me crazy.

The solution was to disable pen pressure as mentioned above. I didn't know about that option location until you mentioned it.

Cheers =).