Author Topic: 3d Mouse  (Read 1064 times)

Is 3d mouse support (3Dconnexion) still in the works? It has been tagged as "started" for more then one year now at the UserVoice page. Surely it can't be that complicated to control the camera...

https://allegorithmic.uservoice.com/forums/261284-substance-painter/suggestions/6627741-3d-mouse-support

It's been started and then put on hold to make room for more pressing matters but it is still on our plate.

Ok, thanks for the update. I sure hope it is implemented soon though because it honestly makes my life So. Much. Easier.

You should try it. Really.

Yes please, I'd love to be able to use my SpacePilot within Painter.

-Will

I would also love to see this feature added please.
WS: Win10 / Intel i7 6950X 10 core / 20 threads 3.0GHz, OC @ 4.2GHz / Titan X 12GB GFX / Intel 750 Series 1.2TB NVMe (Primary HDD) / Intel 750 Series 800GB NVMe (Cache) / 64GB DDR4 Ram

I was wondering what the status is. The latest 2.5 release is great (after the fixup) but disappointed that there is still no 3d mouse support. It is not so much the 3d movement itself, but viewport navigation being unified between all 3d applications which is so great.

It is now number 2 on the feedback page, so obviously it is in demand. If Allegorithmic is really listening to it's customers, please spend a few hours or a day on this and get it integrated.