Author Topic: Substance Plugin 4.14.0.17 Released  (Read 6575 times)

Hello!

The Substance Plugin has been released on GitHub and will be released soon on the Epic Games Marketplace. This is a compatibility release for 4.14.

GitHub URL: https://github.com/allegorithmic/unrealengine
If you get a 404 Error with the Github URL: https://www.unrealengine.com/ue4-on-github
Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 06:19:17 pm

Can you post a binary zip for download please? It's usually days before it appears on the marketplace.

Hi Dwayne,

It is on the Marketplace now actually!

Uncommonly fast this time. Ok, thanks!

I'm just trying Substance Plugin for UE 4.14 and I can load substances but when I'm trying to modify parameters nothing happens. It's not updating
In 4.13 works perfectly

I'm just trying Substance Plugin for UE 4.14 and I can load substances but when I'm trying to modify parameters nothing happens. It's not updating
In 4.13 works perfectly

Hi Roger,
Are you on Windows, Mac or PC? Is this with all loaded substance assets or just certain ones?
Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 03:25:58 pm
Software Engineer, Integrations
daniel.stover@allegorithmic.com

Windows 10.
All loaded substances.
After loading a substance I can do only ONE modification. The first parameter that I touch updates all the textures but after that if I keep modifying the same parameter or any other nothing happens.

I have the same issue mentioned above. And if I uncheck a texture and recheck it, nearly every time I get a black, empty texture that crashes UE4 if I try to open it. This happens more frequently if the output nodes in the sbsar are set to DXT1 or anything other than the normal.

In 4.13 works perfectly

I have same problem. Did you solve it?

Same issue for me.
Only one modification allowed and then, nothing happens.
Last Edit: November 21, 2016, 09:15:50 am

Hello All,
We are looking into these issues now. We are hoping to have a hotfix available before the end of today. =) I will update as soon as it becomes available.

Hey All!

An updated fix has been pushed to Github!

Hey All!

Could you share the link please..?

Hey All!

Thanks Dan! I will try it out tonight! (9AM here in Prague).

Hey All!

Thanks Dan! I will try it out tonight! (9AM here in Prague).

Hello, How can I find it in Github? Can you help please?