Author Topic: Painter 2.4 - No Brushes, No Particles, No Smart Masks  (Read 2453 times)

Eek, I updated to Substance Painter 2.4 and while everything else seems to be fine, somewhat critically the following do not show in my shelf at all...
* Brushes
* Particles
* Smart Masks

I've checked the install folder and all the files are there but they're just not showing in my shelf.

Windows7
GTX970

Uh oh... I better post in the support section.

***UPDATE*** The fix at the moment is to run SP as administrator - works for me, I'm a happy chappy again  :)
Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 01:34:50 am

We are discussing about this issue here : https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php?topic=13662.0
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I fixed the issue by updating shelf paths in settings.
js_morgan.artstation.com

I fixed the issue by updating shelf paths in settings.
Can you explain ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I'm thinking most likely just opening settings and choosing the same shelves that are already set. Makes sense considering the shelf has been completely overhauled.