Author Topic: Working in 4096x4096 Really slow  (Read 1788 times)

Hay guys, is it normal for working in 4096x4096 to be really slow when applying new materials and even adjusting sliders of roughness etc. Sometimes it would even crash but its mainly how slow It is for me when working in it. I would be forced to change to 2048. My specs are GTX 760, 32GB RAM, Windows 10, i7 3770k cpu. I have linked a dxdiag and log below if thats any help :)

Cheers

Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 06:19:23 pm

Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Here you go :)

Still going slow, now with even 2048 resolution after importing a sniper 3d mesh with multiple parts, taking a whilst when altering global balance etc. Idk why this is but its really frustrating, i have specs capable of handling it. I have checked System Video Memory on adapter settings and its showing up as 0 if that means anything? It says my dedicated Video memory is 2048MB,
Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 11:39:39 pm

I suggest reading our performance page, it might give you some tips about your issues : https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Performances
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.