Author Topic: Substance Designer (5.5.1) library loading very slow  (Read 2100 times)

Can someone help me with the issue. My library in substance designer is loading very slow (it takes minutes to load patterns library for example). I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me where to look for problems. Thnx.

Same for 5.5.2

Clicking on any of Weathering, Effect, Blends anything in the library displayed nothing.  I thought my install may have failed, so uninstalled and reinstalled again. 

After second install, still no change. 
I then entered Weathering in the library search field and suddenly the window started to populate with the nodes.
I then had to do this for Mask Generators, Blends to kick start them off until eventually the window would populate just by clicking the category.

Same for 5.5.2

Clicking on any of Weathering, Effect, Blends anything in the library displayed nothing.  I thought my install may have failed, so uninstalled and reinstalled again. 

After second install, still no change. 
I then entered Weathering in the library search field and suddenly the window started to populate with the nodes.
I then had to do this for Mask Generators, Blends to kick start them off until eventually the window would populate just by clicking the category.

I didn't have that kind of the problem but after 5.5.2 installation everything seems to run smooth again. Hope your problem will be sorted out soon.