Author Topic: Where is the substance files stored ?  (Read 2851 times)

OK this might sound stupid but where is the substance files stored for Bitmap2Material, I bought the indie version of Bitmap2Material and installed it but can't find the files anywhere ? I do see a trial version in my Modo account is that one OK to use, or is there a full version of those.
Cheers !

OK this might sound stupid but where is the substance files stored for Bitmap2Material, I bought the indie version of Bitmap2Material and installed it but can't find the files anywhere ? I do see a trial version in my Modo account is that one OK to use, or is there a full version of those.
Cheers !

Hello,

The indie version of B2M doesn't contain an .sbsar file you can import into MODO. The trial version you see is a trial for B2M Pro, which allows you to open B2M directly in MODO. The indie version is the exact same B2M, but it is embedded in the Substance Player as a standalone version of B2M.

If you need to open B2M in MODO directly, you can upgrade to B2M Pro from your indie license. The upgrade was 50% off until April 30th. It looks like it's still 50% off on our site. If you try to upgrade and can't for the sale price, please email me directly at wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yes I just upgraded to the Pro version so all is good, I thought I missed the chance of the special, so must have just scrapped in.
Can't wait to use it with modo.

Yes I just upgraded to the Pro version so all is good, I thought I missed the chance of the special, so must have just scrapped in.
Can't wait to use it with modo.

Awesome! Great :)
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja