Author Topic: visible if not working in ue4 plugin?  (Read 2190 times)

is this not working with the u4 plugin?

I usually set up my substances with switches to have a really slim and easy setup for the end user, but this doesn't seem to work at all.  I'm on unreal 4.12.5

is this not working with the u4 plugin?

I usually set up my substances with switches to have a really slim and easy setup for the end user, but this doesn't seem to work at all.  I'm on unreal 4.12.5

Hi,

The visibleIF is not working in UE4 at this time. I have reported this to the integration developers and it's something we will look to support. Unity supports the visibleIF so we want all of the integrations do this as well.

CHeers,
Wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Great, thanks Wes.

Hi Wes,

I'm just checking up whether that issue has been solved since October last year :D ? Are you still planning to develop that feature ? Maybe some color labeling ?
If not, do you have any tips how to better control / clean up the amount of inputs in UE4? It seems to me that putting them into groups is the best way so far...
Cheers!

Hi Wes,

I'm just checking up whether that issue has been solved since October last year :D ? Are you still planning to develop that feature ? Maybe some color labeling ?
If not, do you have any tips how to better control / clean up the amount of inputs in UE4? It seems to me that putting them into groups is the best way so far...
Cheers!

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the late response. We are working on the visibleIF controls. I'm sorry I don't have an ETA. I know that is a terrible answer : ) This is definitely still on our to do list and we are adding this functionality to all of the integrations.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja