Author Topic: B2M3 for specific PBR Game Assets  (Read 1138 times)

im new to B2M3 and i wanna ask can i made a good PBR as good as those created manually in photo editing app such ass GIMP or PS

for example i wanna create a Specular,and Roughness map for a lowpoly vehicle in B2M3 will it be as good as creating it manually in GIMP and also if it can how to do it?

Sorry for any bad english

im new to B2M3 and i wanna ask can i made a good PBR as good as those created manually in photo editing app such ass GIMP or PS

for example i wanna create a Specular,and Roughness map for a lowpoly vehicle in B2M3 will it be as good as creating it manually in GIMP and also if it can how to do it?

Sorry for any bad english

Hi,

B2M gives you control over the creation of the maps, but it's designed to be more of an automated process. You feed in a source color image and all of the other maps are generated by B2M. You can get amazing quality from B2M. I suggest that you give the trial a go to see if it will meet the quality you are looking for. You don't have the same range of image editing capabilities you would get in a standalone image manipulation app, however, B2M greatly simplifies the process.

Cheers,
Wes
Integrations Product Manager / Training
wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com
Twitter: The3DNinja