Author Topic: UE4.1 plugin - need news!  (Read 3387 times)

Okay, that's enough waiting around patiently. It's already been 48 hours and we've not heard a thing about an update. Yo guys, need some news before I go into withdrawals from my Substance abuse issues.

Anyone have a plugin fix for a brother?

Okay, that's enough waiting around patiently. It's already been 48 hours and we've not heard a thing about an update. Yo guys, need some news before I go into withdrawals from my Substance abuse issues.

The devs are working on the 4.1 support. I think it will be ready this upcoming week. I can find out more information on monday.

Cheers,

Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

The devs are working on the 4.1 support. I think it will be ready this upcoming week. I can find out more information on monday.

Cheers,

Wes

On Thursday, the devs said 4.2 is going to be out in 10 days, and starting from today, it means less than a week. I also asked the EPIC devs about Substance integration, they were surprised to hear your plugin was out. You should work with closer connection with EPIC if you want your plugin to be supported by their engine.

hd_

On Thursday, the devs said 4.2 is going to be out in 10 days, and starting from today, it means less than a week. I also asked the EPIC devs about Substance integration, they were surprised to hear your plugin was out. You should work with closer connection with EPIC if you want your plugin to be supported by their engine.
Where did you hear that 4.2 is being announced in 10 days? I couldn't find anything about that.

I also asked the EPIC devs about Substance integration, they were surprised to hear your plugin was out. You should work with closer connection with EPIC if you want your plugin to be supported by their engine.

We have an excellent relationship and are in constant connection with Epic. The day the plugin was released there was even a PR from Epic to announce it...
However, Epic is a pretty huge company so we talk to only a few dedicated people, and all the devs may not be aware of all what's going on.
Last Edit: April 28, 2014, 06:55:07 am
Head of Product Management

Where did you hear that 4.2 is being announced in 10 days? I couldn't find anything about that.

Live Twitch: I was watching it live and asking them, 90% of the questions were from me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUVlKLvSXZk

Throws hands in the air because everything is working perfectly! Thanks to the wicked smart brains at Allegorithmic for adding a healthy dose of magic to my life nearly everyday.