Author Topic: Corrupt outputs  (Read 2252 times)

Hi

We are having issues with corrupt outputs from one users workstation. The normal map outputs become corrupt and so do the files after hiding layers. Attached is an example of a corrupt output map.  Client machine is running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit and we have removed and older version of Substance Painter and downloaded and installed latest version but the problem remains. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Sam

Please attach the log file of the computer having the issue : https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Exporting+the+log+file

We will also need more information about the issue :
- Does it happen on every project ?
- What does the bitmap looks like on a computer that doesn't have the problem ?
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hi, support file attched

Thanks for the log, but some information I requested are still missing. Please look at my previous message.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

Hi, the information I have from the artist is as follows:

Does not happen on every project, it is very random when the corruption occurs. The scenes themselves have corruption on the Textures , and the final Problem is the outputs being black when I output.. the weird thing is I Cannot make it do it .But it just starts to happen, can work fine then it starts to do it. Could be a problem with a Smart material Perhaphs

I'm afraid without a more precise reproduction steps I won't be able to reproduce the issue.
That's something we never observed or got report about until your own report. So it's hard to figure out the source of the issue.
-----------