Author Topic: Rent to own Question  (Read 3412 times)

Probably a silly question but i have started my 1st payment of rent to own, I would like to know is it 8 monthly payments for substance painter plus another 8 monthly payments for for designer? or is it just 8 monthly payments to own all all applications via the definitive licence? thanks everyone.

Hey andyjhoey,

you need to pay the full price of each software package in end. To answer your question shortly:
You need to pay 8 months for Painter and additional 8 months for Designer.

Best Regards
Environment Artist - Twitter

You will be able to get a definitive license for Substance Painter after 8 months (this November since Substance Painter 2 was released in March).

thanks guys appreciate the answers, cheers

Hi,

Just a followup question - I have enough points to get definitive licenses, but the definitive license page states Painter 1 and the price has gone up from when I signed on for 279 USD to 315?
Just wanted a clarification on whether we're getting a Painter 2 license and whether us early adopters will also need to pay that price hike?
No problem with either, just want the clarifications :)
thx!

/yagher

so does that mean it will take 37 months to pay for the whole Indie rent to own package?

8 months for SP
8 months for SD
5 months for B2M
and 16 months for SLive

and at some stage can I increase the monthly payments if my freelance work pays off??

Substance Live is the bundle of SD, SP and B2M, so you can remove these 16 months from your count.

Sweet and you must know for sure as you are staff. Thank you

and at some stage can I increase the monthly payments if my freelance work pays off??
I take it that this is not possible, unless you missed it. :P