Author Topic: Substance Painter 1 to 2 cost?  (Read 2266 times)

Hi

Up until now, I haven't had a need to upgrade to Substance Painter 2, and I'm just towards the end of paying off my Substance Live pack. However, I now have a need to change over to Substance Painter 2.

What are the price-related factors involved in this situation?

Hi

Up until now, I haven't had a need to upgrade to Substance Painter 2, and I'm just towards the end of paying off my Substance Live pack. However, I now have a need to change over to Substance Painter 2.

What are the price-related factors involved in this situation?

Hi,

You can get the upgrade information here.
https://www.allegorithmic.com/buy/download

If you are wanting to continue Substance Live, you can just keep the renew the subscription to get the latest updates.

Cheers,
Wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

I'm sorry, but I have looked over those pages, and I still don't understand.

I'm sorry, but I have looked over those pages, and I still don't understand.

No problem : )

Are you still paying for a Live subscription or has it ended? Are you wanting to get Substance Live again? If so you can just start paying again and you will get the updates. You can also straight upgrade to Painter 2 Indie from Painter 1.x for 75.00 USD if you don't want to pay for a live subscription.

Cheers,
Wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

I am still paying off Substance Live, and have an accrued amount of $218. I presently have access to substance painter 1 and substance designer, but I am now in need of substance painter 2.

If you are currently paying monthly for Substance Live, then you should already have access to SP2 since March 2016.