Author Topic: Visible if function issue with UE4.  (Read 1986 times)

Hi~

I'd like to know if 'visible if' function works well within UE4.
I made a Substance including the feature and exported to UE4 but I found that the function doesn't work.
In my case, the parameters bound to specific one under 'visible if' always show up on Substance Graph Instance editor.

I've tested with UE4 version 4.12.5.

I think this might not be a big issue but hope fix for better use:)

Thank you very much.
Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 09:51:03 am

Hi~

I made a Substance including the feature and exported to UE4 but I found that the function doesn't work.
In my case, the parameters bound to specific one under 'visible if' always show up on Substance Graph Instance editor.

Thank you very much.

Hi,

The "visible if" is exported in the sbsar file. It is up to the integration to support. I will check with the devs to see if this can be updated for the UE4 plugin as well.

Cheers,
Wes

Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:37:37 pm
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Hi~

Thank you very much.

Hi,

The "visible if" is exported in the sbsar file. It is up to the integration to support. I will check with the devs to see if this can be updated for the UE4 plugin as well.

Cheers,
Wes

Hi, Mr. McDermott.
Thanks for your consideration as usual:)

Adding more information to make things clear, I've exported to UE4 in the sbsar file.
I checked that the "visible if" works pretty well in SD but the parameter always shows in UE4 no matter how the visibility condition is.

Best Regards

Hi~

Thank you very much.

Hi,

Cheers,
Wes

Hi, Mr. McDermott.
Thanks for your consideration as usual:)

Adding more information to make things clear, I've exported to UE4 in the sbsar file.
I checked that the "visible if" works pretty well in SD but the parameter always shows in UE4 no matter how the visibility condition is.

Best Regards

Hi,

No problem : ) We've added this request to the development log for the plugin. We just need to support the visible if in the plugin. This will be good to have. Thanks for letting us know : )

Cheers,
Wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja