Author Topic: Export as Sbsar error  (Read 1460 times)

Im trying to publish old Tile as Sbsar, i reused "pebbles" graphs i made ealier, thoose "pebbles" have had exposed parameters. At the end of the work I have copy-pasted inside of "pebbles" node into main substance from reference, and then deleted old "pebbles" node that containted them before. Now i got thoose errors, im sure i dont have exposed parameters, i clear them from nodes, and i clicked clena inputs from input parameters of graph. Then I've tried to to coy paste whole graaph into fresh substance, but errors persisted.
How can i get rid of thoose erros
Full log in link
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RwJnDHPLo9bZWDm0wST7bBTyLXgTTQD43TMDPPaqNXY/pub
launch application:
   C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Substance Designer 5/sbscooker.exe --input D:/asteroid/Meteorite_v03.sbs --includes C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Substance Designer 5/resources/packages --output-path C:/Users/30/AppData/Local/Temp/Allegorithmic/Substance Designer --output-name Meteorite_v03 --expose-output-size 1 --expose-random-seed 1 --expose-pixel-size 0 --size-limit 12
Execution failed ! (Exit Code: 13)