Author Topic: Student License  (Read 14100 times)

You can use the license for commercial work, as long as you are still a student while using the license, and that you are doing it on your personal computer.
So if you want to create a game, feel free :)gclub
Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 10:48:40 am

You can use the license for commercial work, as long as you are still a student while using the license, and that you are doing it on your personal computer.
So if you want to create a game, feel free :)

Actually that's not right: you can't make any commercial work with a Student license.
The Student license is only for learning purpose, portfolio and contests.

You can use it to work on a project of your own, but if you wish to publish anything you would need to switch to the Indie license. In this case, you can keep the work you created.

Cheers,
Director of Product Management & COO

Thanks for the good information.

kanda5846@hotmail.com

Thanks for the info.

Hi, I have the same question; I made a game with a student license and I went online with a professional license!

Can I publish free textures created with a student license on my website which displays ads, or is this commercial use?
If I can't, are common market-places ok for offering free textures?

Hi, I’m getting the watermark in unity when I press play? There is no watermark on the exported files from b2m , and there is no watermark in the unity scene window, only when I press play? Where am I going wrong?

What kind of watermark arte you seeing?

Can I publish free textures created with a student license on my website which displays ads, or is this commercial use?
If I can't, are common market-places ok for offering free textures?
Offering free textures made with the tools student license on any marketplace is fine, as long as it remains free.