Substance 2.2.0 problems with a Cintiq

Author Topic: Substance 2.2.0 problems with a Cintiq  (Read 3146 times)

When I use Substance 2.2.0 on my Cintiq the interface becomes scaled up (the font and windows become bigger) and almost unusable. This was never a problem with previous versions of Substance. Is there a way i can fix this?

Try changing the scaling setting in the Windows Display Settings of the Cintiq monitor.

I tried changing the settings and waiting for a new version to come out but nothing worked. It seems it is enlaring the icons in the program but everything else that is open on my cintiq works normally

I tried changing the settings and waiting for a new version to come out but nothing worked. It seems it is enlaring the icons in the program but everything else that is open on my cintiq works normally

Hi,

I had the same issue as well. To fix it, I need to adjust the "Size of text, app and other items" to 100% in the Display Settings. It seems like you can set this for each monitor. I have a 4K laptop screen and the cintiq monitor. If I run the laptop as full res 3840x2160 then I need to adjust the size setting to be much higher than 100%. This in turn causes all of the icons in Painter to large on the Cintiq as you posted. For general performance, I set my laptop screen to 2048x1152 and then can run the size at 100% for both monitors and this works great.

Cheers,
wes

Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja

Yay thank you so much

i also use a cintiq (13HD) and have the problem that some drop downs open on my second monitor (above the cintiq).
for example the "Mirror" axis dropdown and also the blending method list of the layers.
how can if ix that?