Author Topic: Product Updates, News, Quiet Forums  (Read 1485 times)

If you have noticed the accumulating dust and sound of emptiness on the forums this week, I can assure you that the guys from Allegorithmic have not been abducted or gone to work for some algorithm thieves who may be fashioning themselves as the next great Substance. They are ALL (minus Nicolas) up in San Francisco, California at GDC making new friends, impressing people, working new deals, even attending silly parties after exhausting days of spinning in circles at their booth (I think there's a node for this).

Sadly, they have not yet figured out how to create procedural clones of themselves that could update the people here on the forums as to their status, hence the reason I am taking a moment this morning to tell you that Jerc, Alexis, Sebastien (btw, who else has noticed that the founder of Allegorithmic - Sebastien Deguy has the same initials as Substance Designer?) and all of the other great members of the team I've met here at GDC will be back in action very soon.

Thanks for the heads up!

I like how you all care about your clients.

Keep up the good work and I am looking forward to get my postings answered, when GDC is over and everybody is back again ;)

Cheers!
Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 05:08:20 pm

They are ALL (minus Nicolas) up in San Francisco, California at GDC making new friends, impressing people, working new deals, even attending silly parties after exhausting days of spinning in circles at their booth (I think there's a node for this).

Actually, the majority of the team was still working in our studios in France & China, and not partying in SF ;)
However all our "community managers" were indeed at GDC, so indeed the forum were more quiet...
Director of Product Management & COO

Hi,

so have fun @GDC!

and when the headache is over, please take a look at this question: http://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,1071.msg4502.html#msg4502

thanks!