Author Topic: Not able to export bitmaps from sbsar to use in vray in SD6?  (Read 2295 times)

I downloaded a few .sbsar files and want to use them with vray inside of max but can't do anything with the .sbsar file inside of SD.  It is there in the outliner but NOTHING can be done with it other than view in 3d view at the lowest resolution.

I can't drag it into a new graph, change the resolution, preview the exposed parameters, or export the graph to bitmap.  It just sits there.

edit: I figured out how to drag the sbsar graph into another graph and all is well now.

Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 01:07:36 pm

I downloaded a few .sbsar files and want to use them with vray inside of max but can't do anything with the .sbsar file inside of SD.  It is there in the outliner but NOTHING can be done with it other than view in 3d view at the lowest resolution.

I can't drag it into a new graph, change the resolution, preview the exposed parameters, or export the graph to bitmap.  It just sits there.

edit: I figured out how to drag the sbsar graph into another graph and all is well now.

Hi,

We just updated the 3ds Max beta plugin to support Substance Engine 6. Please check it out here. https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php/topic,14223.0.html

Cheers,
wes
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja