Author Topic: Substance Designer 4.1.1 (Cannot activate: maximum activations reached)  (Read 5271 times)

Good morning, guys... I just updated my copy of Substance Designer 4.1.1 and now it will not allow me to run the program without activating it (again)... I will send you my customer ID and license key if you need it. I am running SD4 from one machine (my laptop). Thank you in advance.

Same here.

Mine activated fine.

I may have to uninstall a previous version or something because I didn't hear from Allegorithmic yet... I will probably hear from them on Monday...

bump

Hi,

Please send me your customer ID (in PM or email).

We know there is a bug with activations happening on some computers, making all activations used when there's an update.
We are currently working on a new activation system that will be much more robust and easier to use. It will be first tested in Substance Painter, and then implemented in Substance Designer in the coming weeks.

Cheers,
Nico
Head of Product Management

I would love to know when this latest version will be pushed across to Steam, as that was my platform of choice.

I'm going to check it. Most of our staff on Substance Designer are at GDC this week, so things are going a bit slower on Designer for the next days.

Cheers,
Nicol
Head of Product Management

hm seem like an old problem come back, after pc restart, sd want id and password again, its weird, coz it happens after every pc start, it ask for activation.....
Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:07:05 pm

This is also happening on my computer after updating to 4.1.1 i cannot activate it, i just bought the indie package yesterday.

This is also happening on my computer after updating to 4.1.1 i cannot activate it, i just bought the indie package yesterday.

Were you able to get activated? If not, please send me a PM or wes.mcdermott@allegorithmic.com.
Head of Substance Demo Art Team
the3dninja@adobe.com
Twitter: The3DNinja