Support for 3DConnexion devices (Space Mouse, Space Pilot, ...)

Author Topic: Support for 3DConnexion devices (Space Mouse, Space Pilot, ...)  (Read 14453 times)

+1 Find myself switching over to Max\3d Coat way too often for the intensive painting tasks just because of my 3d connexion spaceMouse. Simply gives a ton more control over my brush as well.  ;D

+1 here.

Has anyone from Allegorithmic responded to this thread? Software makers seem to be so resistant to supporting the space navigator... dunno why. It's one of the greatest hardware inventions for any 3D artist imo.

Go put your vote in guys at the UserVoice

Also a +1 for 3d connextion support. I am amazed at how many programs really don't do this.. Zbrush I'm looking at you!  Its sooo intuitive!

+1 for me. Please add support for a 3D mouse!

3d mouse support!!! hell yes. i'd totally use my mouse in painter. please add!

This is really needed. It's been almost a year since this thread was posted, please Allegorithmic, hook our Space Pilot's up to Substance painter! working without a Space Pilot is working with one hand tied behind our backs.

Hey guys, as mentioned by Santokki, the best is to vote for it on our Uservoice, this gives us a better visibility about how much the feature is requested. :)
http://allegorithmic.uservoice.com/forums/261284-substance-painter/suggestions/6627741-3d-mouse-support
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Froyok aka Fabrice Piquet, Technical Artist and Product Designer at Allegorithmic.

Yay, this feature just got planned!

Add my vote to this. I simply cant conceive the idea of not being able to use my 3D mouse anymore. Once you have one and use it, you just cant go back. It does slow down the workflow a lot and so far its the main reasson why I keep using 3D Coat for texturing instead of SP.

Version 2 of Substance Painter still has no 3dMouse support ... Seriously?
Paleeezze!

D3V

Bump. 3D Connexion support wanted. 
up voted at UserVoice area. (see below)

Hey guys, as mentioned by Santokki, the best is to vote for it on our Uservoice, this gives us a better visibility about how much the feature is requested. :)
http://allegorithmic.uservoice.com/forums/261284-substance-painter/suggestions/6627741-3d-mouse-support

Another bump.  This would be fantastic.

Tossed my 3 votes in. Great tool.

This feature request is Nr 2 on the list for a long time now but it is still not implemented.

Why is this so hard to implement and why is this such a low priority?