Author Topic: Jpeg exports pixelated  (Read 1245 times)

I exported some textures today at 2K resolution, jpeg format and found they were very pixelated and looked bad. I am using them in Daz Studio, and checked them in Photoshop too, and it's definitely the maps. I then exported them as .tiff and they looked okay. However I want to export in .jpeg - is there a solution to this please? They looked fine in SP before export.

Can you share your log file (see https://support.allegorithmic.com/documentation/display/SPDOC/Exporting+the+log+file ) and some screenshots or example files ?
Also note that the jpeg file format is very destructive, especially in comparison of the tiff file fomat. You might want to avoid it.
Don't forget your log file. It can be exported from the Help menu of the software.
-----------
Fabrice Piquet aka Froyok. Product Manager, Technical Artist and Documentation at Adobe.

I've found a work around by exporting as .psd then saving as .jpeg in a paint program. I wouldn't have expected the .jpeg export from SP to be as bad as it is. I'll try and get a log file posted soon.